The Vice-President (International and Development), Mr Jeffrey Smart, oversees the Centre for Global Programs, International Partnerships & Quality and Swinburne International & National Recruitment.
He is responsible for:
- Leading university-wide policy and strategy development with regard to internationalisation, and establishing a culture of internationalisation
- Supporting the development of a diverse range of international programs and projects, onshore and offshore
- Diversifying and strengthening institutional linkages and alliances across all continents
- Enhancing Swinburne's international reputation in the communities in which the university operates
- Supporting the academic divisions with regard to internationalisation of the curriculum, teaching and research across the university
- Promoting and facilitating internationalisation of Swinburne staff
- Recruitment, admission and support of international students
- Promoting student mobility and managing the Swinburne Abroad program
For information about the recruitment and admission of Australian students to Swinburne courses, visit the National Recruitment intranet.