How to apply
- Am I an International Student? Find out whether you are officially categorised as an international or a domestic student.
- English Language Courses (ELICOS) Info for students just undertaking English language courses.
- Foundation Studies and UniLink Diplomas Info for students applying for Foundation Studies and UniLink Diplomas.
- Undergraduate and TAFE Courses Info for students applying for Certificates, Diplomas and Bachelor Degrees.
- Postgraduate Coursework Info regarding Graduate Certificates, Graduate Diplomas and Masters Degrees.
- Incoming Study Abroad and Exchange Apply for a Study Abroad or Exchange program at Swinburne.
- Professional Year Programs Apply for a Professional Year Program in Accounting or Computer Science.
- Research Info for students undertaking PhDs and master degrees by research.
- AusAID Find information on Swinburne's involvement with the AusAID program.
- Scholarships View the catalogue of scholarships available to international students.
- English Language Requirements English language requirements vary depending on the course you are interested in.
- Entry Requirements Each course has a set of minimum entry requirements – find out what they are.
- Sarawak Courses Info for students applying for courses at Swinburne's Sarawak campus in Malaysia.
- Deferring, Cancelling or Suspending an Enrollment Find out the grounds on which an enrolment can be deferred, cancelled or suspended.
- Accepting An Offer Follow our step-by-step guide on how to accept your offer.
- Payments View information on payment options and due dates.
- Academic Calendar Plan your year ahead with exam periods, public holidays and semester start and end dates.
This document provides information for students on the Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) regulatory framework.