Undergraduate and TAFE courses
- Step 1 - Choose Your Course
- Step 2 - Download and Complete the Application Form
- Step 3 - Attach the Required Documentation
- Step 4 - Submit Your Application
- Step 5 - Accept Your Offer
Step 1 - Choose your course
Choose your course (don't forget to carefully read the information about academic and English entry requirements).
Step 2 - Download and complete the Application Form
Complete this form.
Step 3 - Attach the required documentation
Attach the following documents:
- Certified copies of previous academic results
- Any other relevant documents, i.e. letters from schools or employers
- Folio (for Design or Performing Arts courses, excluding Certificate IV Design)
- If you are applying for advanced standing/credit transfers, include certified and translated (English) copies of the syllabus from your previous/current study program.
This information may be helpful if you're applying for a Design course.
Note that the faculty or department will assess both your academic results and the course's syllabus to determine if credits may be granted.
Step 4 - Submit your application
Deliver your application:
By mail or courier:
PO Box 218 Hawthorn
Victoria AUSTRALIA 3122
Ph: +61 3 8676 7002
Facsimile: +61 3 9818 3648
(Remember to mail the original application and supporting documents to Swinburne International office at the address above.)
Ground level, Swinburne Place, West Building
Corner of Frederick St & Wakefield St
Hawthorn, Victoria 3122
You can scan your application forms in and email them to us.
Secure Your Place
Although there is no official application deadline, it is strongly advisable to apply as soon as possible. Applications submitted after classes have commenced will be treated as late applications and will not be considered for entry until the next semester.
You can apply if your current course is not yet complete. (Swinburne will issue a conditional offer and you submit your final results before or during enrolment.)
Step 5 - Accept your offer
If your application is successful, Swinburne will send you an offer package - then you can follow the steps to accept your offer.