Lead the digital revolution
All forms of media and communications are shifting from analogue to digital formats. There is increasing demand for more innovative and interactive ways of communicating.
The future is digital media.
As a graduate of a Swinburne digital media, multimedia or games course, you’ll be able to choose a career within a large (and growing) range of industry sectors.
The skills you learn at Swinburne will prepare you for possible careers in:
- 2D animation, 3D design and graphics
- games development
- marketing and advertising
- interactive software development
- sound and video
- web development and web design.
- Search Undergraduate Courses in Multimedia
- Search Postgraduate Courses in Multimedia
- Search TAFE Courses in Multimedia