Swinburne offers programs, special advice and assistance to enhance your life as an international student. By being there when you need us, we can prevent the little things from becoming major headaches. Some of the services we offer include:
- International Student Advisers Student advisers can help you make informed choices for academic and personal needs.
- Academic Success Program A program designed to assist students effectively manage their academic progress.
- Language and Academic Skills Advisory Service The LAS helps you to improve your English language and study skills.
- Student Association The SSAA organises events, activities and student support including legal advice and academic advisers.
- Find a Mentor A Student Mentor Program for new students.